Sustained Market Communications
Companies often use disparate groupings of market communications tools to try to get new customers -- like an ad here, a direct mail piece there, and maybe a technical article a quarter. And they cross their fingers hoping for the best.
Generally, tactics like that prove ineffective. The reason: low message frequency doesn’t create market awareness.
Below is a chart showing how a sustained communications plan can be planned, developed, and executed over time to create that much sought after sustained market visibility.
The keys to success are:
- Constantly getting your stories and messages to your customers and
- Editorial acceptance.
We have vast experience in all.
To effectively convey your product and technology messages over time, the right communications tools must be used at the right time.
Bylined technical articles, white papers, web content, and customer success stories are good examples.
Bylined technical articles:
- Build expertise credibility in a highly competitive market.
- Control your marketing messages.
- Condition customers to accept your product.
- Favorably influence the financial community and other influencers.
- Build technology leadership.
- Introduce new product concepts to customers prior to formal market entry.
- Explain a new technology.
- Educate customers about your new product’s key features.
- Caution customers about new industry developments that may adversely affect them.
- Gives customers an excellent view and understanding of your products or services.
- Generates new customer leads by offering valuable information.
- Coincides with your tech articles customers are reading in the trade press. Further strengthens your marketing messages.
- Is another way to educate your customers on problems they face and how you can help to resolve them.
- Must be refreshed constantly with new information to keep customers updated and coming back to your website.
Customer Success Stories:
- Provides you the best kind of endorsement.
- Encourages potential customers to seek out the same kind of solutions resulting from these success stories.
- Helps to build increasing credibility for your products or services.
- Builds industry leadership perception.
- Creates goodwill with your customers.