The written word is powerful and helps to create leadership, reputation, credibility, and paves the way to an improved sales environment.
- Speak loudly about your products and services.
- Become a respected and reputable leader in the markets you serve.
- Educate customers about ways to resolve their product and technology issues.
How do you do that? The answer is through the written word. Blast it out in a variety of ways. Keep your customers and potential customers constantly aware of your company’s technical prowess and solutions and how you can help them.
Technical marketing writing . . . and getting it done right in several forms is the cornerstone of our business.
Our portfolio includes:
- Bylined technical articles
- White papers
- Product briefs
- Web content
- Technical conference papers
- Case studies
- Customer success stories
- Application articles
- How-to articles
- And other marketing collateral
We have a proven track record and have successfully developed and executed published marketing article programs for large high-tech companies like Sun Microsystems, AT&T Microelectronics, LSI Logic, and start-ups like QuickSilver Technology, HiFn, Alachisoft, NexLogic, and others.
We’ve successfully worked with IT/enterprise software, chip, network security, and other high-tech companies. As a result, we have a proficiency and understanding of a variety of technologies.